But unlike the mythical under water city, this place is real.
A great sized 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with 2 car garage in the family orientated suburb of Alkimos can be yours now. The living spaces of this home is also well thought out and equally spacious, in the front of the home you will find a formal lounge that can also be used as a home theatre area and in the heart of the home you will find a open plan dining and family room that can hold the best family get together you can imagine.
The main bedroom has his and hers walk in robes, that leads into an ensuite with a great sized shower and separate toilet. The remaining 3 bedrooms have carpet underfoot and built in robes. The second bathroom is a perfect size for a growing family and for the little ones, bath time will be a breeze with a great sized bath tub.
The garden is where you will find zen and not have to spend an eternity up keeping, with low maintenance lawns and side access paths covered with decorative gravel you will have more time with the family and at the beach when you make this home yours.
* Kelvinator split system, reverse cycle air con
* Bellissimo 900mm gas stove and oven
* Automatic reticulation for the front and back yard
* Tiled living areas
* Property lies within the John Butler Primary and Butler College school catchment zones, while also being in close proximity to the Alkimos Beach Primary and St James Anglican school
* Getting to work will be a breeze as its approx 6 mins drive to the Butler train station
* While you can relax on the beach straight after work, being approx 8 mins drive
* Close proximity to the Alkimos Beach fitness park
Auction terms and conditions;
* $10,0000 deposit on the fall of the hammer
* Settlement 30 days from auction date
* Property is sold “as is”
* Owner RESERVES the right to accept offers prior to auction date
To inspect today call listing agent Dan Lewis 0422 293 871 or email email@example.com
My sellers instructions are clear and this property can be sold prior to auction, so don’t wait to secure your Atlantis.